Contacting Child and Family Resources automatically qualifies you for a free, one hour consultation. We want to meet you face to face to discuss your family’s situation and needs. So, first… we listen.
About your child:
- What are your concerns?
- Please tell me about your child? Does he/she have a diagnosis? If so, what is it?
- What, if any, services are currently in place to help your child?
- What goals would you like to see your child achieve?
About your family:
- How many people are in your household?
- What is their relationship to your child?
- If there are siblings, how do their needs/activities affect the life of your child?
- How does your child’s needs/activities affect the lives of his/her siblings?
- How are the lives of the parents affected?
- What goals would you like to see the family achieve?
Once we’ve assessed your situation and concerns, we can begin to create a plan tailored specifically to the needs of your child and family. Our aim is to help you in whatever way necessary – coaching education, advocacy, emotional support – and to walk you through the process every step of the way. Our desire is to connect and support your family as a whole. We want to empower you to make educated decisions to encourage success on every level, not only for your child, but in your home life as well.