Our mission is to help families of children up to early adulthood with special needs or emotional/behavioral challenges, by coming directly into their homes to assess the family dynamic and provide coaching, education, and advocacy and emotional support, not only for the child, but for the whole family.
MEET THE STAFF:
Susanne Green, MA – CEO and Primary Wellness Coach
- Almost 30 years as a Behavior Specialist, Early Interventionist, Child and Family Therapist, Parent Educator and Trainer, Child and Family Advocate
- Successfully founded and managed a national pilot program called Children’s Intervention Center – an outpatient dual-diagnosed program for children/adolescents and their families
- Proven Clinical/Program Director responsible for recruiting and training staff, overall program evaluation and success, collaborating/coordinating staff with families and community, and creating appropriate treatment plans
Experience with the following:
- Autism and other spectrum disorders, Tourette’s Syndrome;
- Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Fragile X, and other genetic disorders;
- Bipolar, Explosive, and other personality disorders;
- Head trauma and seizure disorders, hearing impairment, neurological disorders, ADD, ADHD, sensory processing, verbal phonological disorders, and learning disabilities such as dyslexia;
- Children of and with Drug, Alcohol, and other addictions;
- Trauma and abuse issues, Attachment disorders, PTSD and/or other challenges.
Karen Gambill – Business Manager
Attended Vanderbilt University and the University of Pittsburgh. Over 20 years as Accounting Supervisor for World Christian Broadcasting Corporation, a non-profit Christian ministry. Experience in business management and grant writing.